Berthing CustomersAs of 4 July 2020 in line with government guidelines StayGB berthing customers may use their boats subject to the following:
- Government guidelines on social distancing are to be followed at all times. You must ensure you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your household.
- The Wayford Bridge Yacht Station is open to berthing contract holders and their crew only. Any other gatherings are not permitted.
- Government guidelines now permit you to stay overnight aboard your vessel.
- Site toilets are open for berthing customers only.
Updated: 4 July 2020, 21:34.
Overnight Moorings at Wayford BridgeOur day and overnight moorings located at Wayford Bridge, opposite the Wayford Bridge Inn will remain closed until further notice. Mooring or any other access is prohibited.
Updated: 13 May 2020, 14:18.
COVID-19 Amendments PolicyIf your arrival date falls between 23 March 2020 and 30 June 2020 you will be entitled to reschedule your holiday free of charge. For customers seeking to reschedule their holiday on this basis the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Subject to availability, the new dates of your holiday can be in the years 2020 or 2021;
- Holidays are booked on a first come, first served basis so you are advised to reschedule your holiday as quickly as possible to secure the dates best suited to your needs;
- Any increase in the cost of the holiday (typically due to seasonal changes) must be paid at least eight weeks prior to your new arrival date, or immediately if your new arrival date is less than eight weeks from the date of your change request;
- If you request new holiday dates which subsequently fall within the extended government-imposed travel restrictions, you will be permitted to reschedule your booking again.
- Requests to change the dates of your holiday must be sent to us by email and be confirmed no later than 7 days prior to your new arrival date.
Note that these terms and conditions act as a temporary addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions.Updated: 13 May 2020, 13:14; Created: 9 April 2020, 18:53.
Check here regularly for our status updates.
Wayford Bridge Yacht Station
Wayford Bridge, NR12 9LL
Power Supply monitoring for UV Sterilising Filter located at Broad Fen, Dilham. Load: 51W; Current: 207mA; Voltage: 250V; Power Factor: 0.98. Updated: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 19:15:32 GMT.
Official website of STAYGB LTD
Content Delivery Network Powered by Amazon CloudFront
FREE and in service API
Moorings, Boat Sales & Boat Hire
Currently deployed in version 1.2, this site status information is provided in the following formats:
Hypertext Markup (this): https://staygb.com/status.html
RSS Feed: https://staygb.com/status.rss
This system updates every 10 minutes so it is recommended to set automatic polling on JSON and RSS to > 10 minute intevals.