Berthing CustomersAs of 13 May 2020 in line with government guidelines StayGB berthing customers may use their boats subject to the following:
- Government guidelines on social distancing are to be followed at all times. You must ensure you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your household.
- The Wayford Bridge Yacht Station is open to berthing contract holders and their crew only. Any other gatherings are not permitted.
- Government guidelines stipulate that you are not permitted to stay overnight on board your vessel. Daytrips are permitted only.
- Whilst you are able to take your boat onto the Broads river network and most Broads Authority moorings are open, you are advised to consider the implications should you or a member of your crew fall ill, or in the event of a breakdown. Many vessel recovery services are not operating.
- As all our berthing customers have toilet facilities on their vessel, operating site toilets poses an unnecessary risk and so will remain closed until further notice.
Updated: 13 May 2020, 13:50.
Overnight Moorings at Wayford BridgeOur day and overnight moorings located at Wayford Bridge, opposite the Wayford Bridge Inn will remain closed until further notice. Mooring or any other access is prohibited.
Updated: 13 May 2020, 14:18.
COVID-19 Amendments PolicyIf your arrival date falls between 23 March 2020 and 30 June 2020 you will be entitled to reschedule your holiday free of charge. For customers seeking to reschedule their holiday on this basis the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Subject to availability, the new dates of your holiday can be in the years 2020 or 2021;
- Holidays are booked on a first come, first served basis so you are advised to reschedule your holiday as quickly as possible to secure the dates best suited to your needs;
- Any increase in the cost of the holiday (typically due to seasonal changes) must be paid at least eight weeks prior to your new arrival date, or immediately if your new arrival date is less than eight weeks from the date of your change request;
- If you request new holiday dates which subsequently fall within the extended government-imposed travel restrictions, you will be permitted to reschedule your booking again.
- Requests to change the dates of your holiday must be sent to us by email and be confirmed no later than 7 days prior to your new arrival date.
Note that these terms and conditions act as a temporary addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions.Updated: 13 May 2020, 13:14; Created: 9 April 2020, 18:53.
Check here regularly for our status updates.
MODERATE Clarification regarding Boat Sales - We are now receiving emails requesting to view boats for sale. With reference to our status notices all boat sales operations are temporarily suspended as at present unnecessary levels of risk cannot be mitigated. This means no viewings of boats or visits to the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station regarding boat sales are permitted. This situation is under constant review. Please check here regularly for updates.
Sun May 17 2020 18:51:42 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
MODERATE Our day and overnight moorings located at Wayford Bridge, opposite the Wayford Bridge Inn will remain closed until further notice. Mooring or any other access is prohibited.
Wed May 13 2020 14:13:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
MODERATE Guidelines for our berthing customers have been released in response to the latest government guidelines. See https://staygb.com/status.html .
Wed May 13 2020 13:50:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
MODERATE COVID-19 Amendments Policy has been updated to include arrivals up to 30 June 2020. See https://staygb.com/status.html ..
Wed May 13 2020 13:37:57 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
MODERATE COVID-19 Amendments Policy update released. See https://staygb.com/status.html ..
Thu Apr 09 2020 18:53:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
MODERATE Update to COVID-19 Provisions for bookings - If your arrival date falls between 23 March 2020 and 14 June 2020 (previously 4 June 2020) you will be entitled to reschedule your holiday free of charge. Please note that if your rescheduled dates fall in a more expensive period (i.e. you wish to change from a June to an August arrival) then you will be charged the difference. See https://staygb.com/status.html
Thu Apr 09 2020 12:30:49 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), stayGB.
Wayford Bridge Yacht Station
Wayford Bridge, NR12 9LL
Power Supply monitoring for UV Sterilising Filter located at Broad Fen, Dilham. Load: 50W; Current: 203mA; Voltage: 249V; Power Factor: 0.97. Updated: Fri, 29 May 2020 23:53:17 GMT.
Official website of STAYGB LTD
Content Delivery Network Powered by Amazon CloudFront
FREE and in service API
Moorings, Boat Sales & Boat Hire
Currently deployed in version 1.2, this site status information is provided in the following formats:
Hypertext Markup (this): https://staygb.com/status.html
RSS Feed: https://staygb.com/status.rss
This system updates every 10 minutes so it is recommended to set automatic polling on JSON and RSS to > 10 minute intevals.