Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions relating to services provided by StayGB Marine.
Please select the terms and conditions for applicable to your product or service below. We regularly review our policies to ensure we provide the best possible service and thus update our terms and conditions when necessary. You are advised to save / print the terms and conditions applicable at time of purchase / agreement to ensure the version will always be accessible.
- Site Conditions of Use - This policy sets out the acceptable use of the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station by customers, potential customers and visitors. By entering the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station you hereby agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Use of Subcontractors - We welcome subcontractors to our site, the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station, who provide specialised and skilled services to our Berth holders. To comply with our insurance and to enhance site security the following conditions must be adhered to by all subcontractors / trades persons visiting the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station.
- Instructions for Electricity Supply - Instructions for berth holders regarding connecting their vessel to shore power.
- Small Craft Hire Terms & Conditions - These Terms & Conditions are specific to the hire of small craft for use on the River Ant within the Norfolk Broads by StayGB Marine Ltd.
- Safety Information for Small Craft Hire - An essential read prior to hiring canoes, kayaks, paddle-boards or dinghies.
- Small Craft Hire Acknowledgement of Risk - This information is intended to make you aware of the risk associated with small craft hire on the River Ant (part of the Norfolk Broads).